Who We Are & How to Contact Us
You can contact us by using the form on our Contact Page.
Children & Sensitive Data
None of our services are intentionally directed at children under 16. We do not knowingly collect personal data from anyone under 16 years of age. If we determine upon collection that a Site Visitor, a User or a Business Partner is under 16, we will not use or maintain his/her personal data. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected personal data from a child under the age of 16, we will make reasonable efforts to delete such information from our records. If you’re a kid, please go play in the yard, don’t use or interact with Gonzo!
We do not collect or receive any sensitive categories of personal data. We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose to us, any sensitive information (e.g., social security numbers or other government identifiers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, medical or health conditions, criminal background, trade union membership, or sexual orientation) on or through the Services or otherwise to us, except where such information is legally required.
We and our third-party service providers may use personal information (such as name, phone number and email address) collected from the Topple Pages:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests,
- To send administrative information to you,
- To process payments to and from our publisher clients,
- To send you communications that we believe may be of interest to you, including any communications for marketing purposes related to the Services,
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, enhancing, improving or modifying our Services, identifying usage trends, and determining the effectiveness of our campaigns,
- With respect to job applicants: to process your employment application; to assess your capabilities and qualifications for a job; to conduct reference checks; to respond to your inquiries and communicate with you about your application, and to send you information regarding the career pages and changes to our terms and policies; to comply with or monitor compliance with any applicable law or regulation; and to conduct background checks if we offer you a position, as permitted by applicable law, and
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law; (b) to comply with legal process and our legal obligations; (c) to respond to requests or requirements from public, law and government authorities (including national security and law enforcement requirements) and private parties; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of you or others; (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain; and (h) to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
- We and our third party service providers may use other information from the Services that is linked or reasonably linked to a particular computer or device:
- To operate, improve, analyze and manage the Services,
- To ensure the Services function properly,
- For advertising purposes, such as using an identifier for ad delivery and reporting across websites, online services, and apps over time, including optimization of location of ad placement, ad performance, reach and frequency metrics, fraud prevention, billing, ad effectiveness measurements, and logging the number and type of ads served on a particular day on a device,
- To provide you with personalized location-based services and content through the use of your device’s physical location (where permitted by law),
- To track your use of the Services to improve the design and functionality of the Services,
- To supplement your other information with additional information we receive from third parties such as advertising segments to allow us to target ads to you that may be of interest to you,
- To measure and report on the success of marketing campaigns,
- To diagnose server problems and administer the Services via your IP Address (a number automatically assigned to the computer or device that you are using by your internet service provider), and as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law; (b) to comply with legal process and our legal obligations; (c) to respond to requests or requirements from public, law and government authorities (including national security and law enforcement requirements) and private parties; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of you or others; (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain; and (h) to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
- We may partner with certain third parties to collect other information to engage in analysis, research, and reporting, as well as to deliver advertising that we believe may interest you based on your activity on our websites and other websites over time.
European Territory Visitor
- The right to request information about whether and which personal data is processed by us, and the right to demand that personal data is rectified or amended.
- The right to request that personal data should be deleted.
- The right to demand that the processing of personal data should be restricted.
- Withdraw your consent to the processing and use of your data completely or partially at any time with future application.
- Have the right to obtain your personal data in a common, structured and mechanically readable format.
- Contact our data protection officer if there are any questions, comments, complaints or requests in connection with our statement on data protection and the processing of your personal data.
- The right to complain to the responsible supervisory authority if believed that the processing of your personal data is in violation of the legislation.
If you are a consumer who is a resident of California, Topple does not sell the personal information it collects. However, our clients may use our technology to buy or sell personal information as defined by California law. If you wish to opt out of the use of your personal information for interest-based advertising and these potential sales under California law, you may do so by following the instructions included in this policy on opt-out. Note that because these opt-outs are specific to the device or browser on which they are exercised, you will need to opt out on every browser and device that you use.
Subject to certain limitations, California law also permits you to request certain information regarding our disclosures of your personal information during the preceding calendar year. To learn more about California residents’ rights and, if you are a California resident, to make requests about your personal information or exercise your opt-out rights, visit our Notice to California Residents.
We are also not responsible for the collection, usage and disclosure policies and practices (including the data security practices) of our publisher clients, our advertising clients such as demand side platforms, data management platforms, app developers, app providers, ad servers, social media platform providers, operating system providers, wireless service providers or device manufacturers (except as required by applicable law), including any Personal Information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with the Services.
Information that we collect is stored using procedures and practices reasonably designed to help protect from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, personal information transmitted, stored or otherwise processed by us.
Mobile Application Opt-Out
Simply update your mobile device settings to opt-out of Topple advertisements on your mobile applications.
iOS Devices: Settings > Privacy > Advertising > Limit Ad Tracking
Android Devices: Google Settings App > Ads > Opt Out of Interest-based Advertising
More Opt-Out Options
We adhere to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising and participate in the opt-out programs established by the Digital Advertising Alliance, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada, and the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance. You can bulk opt-out of all participating companies through any of these sites.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information